Karen's practice is focused on assisting individuals and families with estate planning, estate administration, and real estate transactions.
Whether people are organizing their estate or considering buying a home, Karen can provide guidance and timely communication to ensure each client understands and feels comfortable with the process.
Karen completed her law degree at Thompson Rivers University in Kamloops where she was awarded course prizes in both Employment Law and Law and Gender. During this time,
Karen also worked for a national law enforcement agency where she developed the passion for critical thinking and the study of the law. Prior to joining Wilson Rasmussen LLP, Karen articled with a mid-sized firm in Vancouver with a focus on real estate law.
- Thompson Rivers University J.D.
- University of the Fraser Valley B.B.A.
- Member of the Canadian Bar Association
- Member of the Law Society of B.C.
Areas of Practice:
- Real Estate and Financing
- Estate Administration and Probate
- Bare Trust Agreements
- Transfer documentation to add, remove or amend owners on title to real property
- Alter Ego Trusts
- Powers of Attorney
- Representation Agreements
- Appointment of Committees
Telephone (604) 583-7917
Fax (604) 583-7139
Linked In: https://www.linkedin.com/in/karen-aujla-45861179/