Andrea Rasmussen is the corporate and commercial partner at Wilson Rasmussen LLP and she has been practicing for over 20 years. Her "business law" practice involves representation of many large, well- established firms, as well as new companies in and around the Province.
Andrea is on the board of directors for an organization in BC called Growing Chefs. It provides information and education in the areas of growing and cooking healthy food to school aged children through in-class, hands-on, online demonstration and practicum programs.
Andrea and her trusted and experienced assistant, Amalia, would be pleased to assist with your incorporation, commercial lending, leasing, or business sale/purchase transactions.
University of Windsor BFA
University of B.C. LLB
Member of the Canadian Bar Association
Member of the Law Society of B.C. (called to the B.C. bar since 1992)
Director, Board of Directors for the Child Development Foundation of B.C.
Director, Board of Directors for the Growing Chefs Society
Areas of Practice:
- Company Law (including Incorporations: Provincial, Federal and Extraprovincial, Sole Proprietorships, Partnerships, Shareholder Agreements)
- Contract Law (including Co-ownership Agreements and Joint Venture Agreements)
- Commercial Lending and Borrowing (preparation and advice on loans and security documentation for the Lender and Borrower registered in the Land Title and Personal Property Security Registries of B.C.)
- Employer/Employee Issues (negotiations, contract review, drafting and advice, Wrongful Dismissal issues and Employment Standards law)
- Commercial Leases (review, advice and drafting)
- Buying and Selling Businesses (Assets or Shares in Companies)
- Wills and Estates (including drafting and advice on Wills, Powers of Attorney, Representation Agreements, Living Wills, Probate and Estate Administration)
- Residential Real Estate (Buying, Selling, Mortgaging)
- Trusts (Family, Disability, Inter-vivos)
|Wilson Rasmussen LLP takes pride in its relationship with clients.
The firm's size ensures the prompt, personal service with clients so necessary to a rewarding professional relationship. The firm emphasizes timely response to client needs. Its fees are competitive. The firm is responsive to community.
Wilson Rasmussen LLP have the knowledge and experience to assist you with your legal concerns. Our lawyers are talented, experienced and accomplished in their area of practice. We offer free initial consultations and home visits. Once retained, our legal advice is cost effective and we deliver excellent service. Our office is conveniently located in Surrey, British Columbia with ample free parking and is wheelchair accessible.